There are many ways in which you can help to support the centre so that it can become self-sufficient in the coming years.
- Sponsor one or more children at £15 each per month.
- Sign up at www.easyfundraising.org.uk (naming Bala Children’s Charity) – it’s a simple way to fundraise while you shop online.
- Buy a Friesian/Ayrshire cross cow for £850.
- Support a scholarship student through university for £1000 per year for books, board, etc.
- Spend some of your gap year at the Centre or visit the Centre as part of a team.
- Write to a child and send them small gifts occasionally.
- Get your business/company involved in supporting the Centre in some way.
- Organise or support a fundraising event.
You may even think of further imaginative ways to help these children, and we’d love to hear about it! Check out our contact page to get in touch.